Simple Amazon S3 Upload Form
Our first experience with developing a WordPress module was the Simple Amazon S3 Upload Form. Basically, it’s a simple upload form that allows a user to upload files to a specific Amazon S3 bucket. The user can also browse and download files within the Amazon S3 bucket.
If you’d like to download it, click here.
- Upload files to specific Amazon S3 buckets
- Browse files within a specific Amazon S3 bucket
- Download files from a specific Amazon S3 bucket
- Access Amazon S3 login page
- Insert S3 upload form into sidebar via widget
- Insert S3 upload form into posts and pages via [s3form] shortcode
- Specify bucket destination for admin uploads and user-facing uploads
- View information about users that have used the form on pages or in the sidebar